Cyber Monday 11/30/2015

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JeffSwanson

Reaction score
For those of you familiar with us over here at Epicurean Edge, you know that we do one sale, every year, on the Monday following Thanksgiving. We will be hosting our Cyber Monday event once again this year on Nov. 30th. Every hour there will be new sales featuring different lines of our culinary knives so make sure you stay tuned if you've had your eye on something that is right outside your price budget! Thanks everyone and have some happy holidays!
-Jeff Swanson
Epicurean Edge
Admin Assistant

Aloha Jeff,
What time will the sale be starting?

Mahalo,
Mikey

As an unsolicited endorsement to this sale, last year I picked up a 300mm damascus Yoshikane yanagi for about $250. Normal retail is $459. They also conduct the sale in a very civilized manner. Unless it's a one off custom, most items are available for the full period (two hours last year, may be one hour this year). In other words, they're not just marking down leftovers. The items they put on sale are normal stocked items, and no 'Door Buster' BS. I actually took the day off last year to monitor the sale in hopes of picking up the very yanagi-ba that I did.

Be well,
Mikey

Welcome, Jeff.
So, in the past couple years, the deals changed every two hours, but this year you'll be doing it every hour? I need to plan my sleep schedule accordingly . . .

I apologize as i misspoke. It will indeed be every two hours once again this year.

Hi Jeff -

Is local pick up available? Trying to avoid multiple packages and shipping cost if possible.

Hey Derek
Customer can tell us ahead of time to please hold shipping all items until the end of the sale allowing us to ship them all out to you in one package. Please mention this in the comments of the first order when you checkout the shopping cart. If you wish for local pickup please mention that in the comments as well and we will adjust the shipping when we process your order. During this sale we have a huge volume of orders, so we would not have time to go through each item by hand with customers, however if you have any issues with the knives you bought we will still be offering our standard return policy.

Will there be a special webpage on epicedge detailing the hourly sales? Is there an email signup for notifications? I missed it last year and am looking forward to this years sales.

An email goes out every year to customers who are currently in our system. If you needed to be added to the system for the reminder email you can send me your email here and I will try to add you before the email goes out. This is literally the only email we send out each year short of if you drop knives off for sharpening with us.

Cyber Monday will be starting at 8 PM Sunday Evening PST time and going until Monday 11:59pm PST

Am I stil in time to be inscribed to the newsletter?

8 PM PST Sunday Evening PST = 10 PM CST Sunday night

11:59 PM PST Monday Night = 1:59 AM CST Tuesday morning.

Is this right?

Cheers,

Jack

http://www.epicedge.com/shopdisplayproducts.asp?id=1321

http://www.bladegallery.com/shopdisplayproducts.asp?id=1321

http://www.bladeconnection.com/shopdisplayproducts.asp?id=1321

I hope people post regularly throughout the day and give their opinions on merit of the various items up for sale and how good of a bargain they are. I know I'm having my alarm go off every two hours sleep be damned.

Arrghhhh and I have a job interview Monday morning %#!!&*$$!!!! Oh well, priorities! :knife::knife::knife:

The Akifusa is what I missed out on last year. Glad they have it and right off the bat. Hopefully they'll have a Yoshikane 240 later instead of the 210.

Couldn't help myself this am. Grabbed a little Akifusa 180mm PM gyuto for my wife. Yeah, that's it -- for my wife.

;)

Back