Czech Burl Blocks Stabilized by K&G

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Burl Source

Weird Wood Pusher
Reaction score
A short while back I worked a deal with a knife maker in the Czech Republic. He sent me a bunch of burl and figured wood from his part of the world.
The woods he sent were mostly Czech Maple Burl, plus a couple Linden Burl and Elm Burl. These look a lot like the US varieties but there are some noticeable differences. When these arrived I finished up the drying and then sent them to K&G for stabilizing. Today I finished posting the first batch of these in the web store.

Click on the photo to go where these are located in the store.

Everything in the store comes with a No Questions Asked, Money Back Guarantee.
Shipping via USPS Priority Mail is $5 US, $20 International or Free Shipping Worldwide for orders over $100.
The forum member discount is in effect so by entering the coupon code forum you will get a 10% discount. Just click view cart and enter the lowercase letters forum in the coupon code field and click the GO button. This applies a 10% discount to everything you are getting. If your order goes over $200 the store software will automatically apply a volume discount to your order. These discounts will be shown in the shopping cart so you can see how much you are saving before you check out.

Back