Daily Knife Pics. Any Knife. Join In!

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
42644285ko.jpeg

42644870dc.jpeg

42644872pc.jpeg

Last edited:
I was perfectly willing to hunt down that info, but apparently his website is down for maintenance 😅
As long as you got one KT in the ranks, or else it wouldn’t be a proper collection imho 😀.

The “get things done” quintet:

IMG_0946.jpg

Sukenari AS has been thinned with a mirror polish on the core. Its handle I like to think of as “Stealth KnS Ebony”: mineral oil, P320, final microfiber clothe buffing.

IMG_0925.jpg

Sukenari HAP is my newest acquisition, seen a few preps but no work done yet. Edge could be finer and BTE thinner, so I guess there’s a project there in a near future. Mirror core I assume will be a PITA there. Teak handle is top notch.

IMG_0921.jpg

The other ones been presented here not long ago. Here regrouped not especially because they’re the only multiples of same makers I own, but because they do rank up nicely together for a home cook.

IMG_0934.jpg

Could own only these and need nothing else forever. They’re all excellent, easy knives, yet none is really a favorite of mine although I thoroughly enjoy using them. Real nice to have at hand.

Just to parse some "unspecial" in this kaleidoscope of great customs we have here. :)

Last edited:
What did you polish with? Looks great. I ordered something from Fredrik a few months ago and should be ready soon, pretty excited.
For this one I did sandpaper up to 1200, then mud from king -> aoto -> suita. The suita and etch I applied didnt play nice on this particular knife, so I finished again with a different powder I have that's a mix of a bunch of various dried stone natural stone mud I collected.

Back