Daily Knife Pics. Any Knife. Join In!

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

Marshmallo

Reaction score
Love this! I used to do a fair bit of stained glass work (and some neon). Did you make it? I have some stuff at greenbrielglass on Insta.
No glasswork is one thing I haven't dabbled in yet. A friend of mine here is making stained glass. I thought this would be super cool and I like to support our local artist, so voila!

Reaction score
Here’s my recent pick up a 250 lew griffin with bog oak handle. Saya built by me.

Attachments

Reaction score
Today‘s knife is one of my favorite knives. As all the others, it comes from @KAMON Knives but this particular one features the sexiest and most badass handle that Ben has ever made! I cannot get enough of staring at it and gently touching it and using it…

BTW, every now and then even the board deserves a passionate oil bath and a gentle massage with home made board butter. And I deserve a Negroni every now and then!

tostadas

Reaction score
Today‘s knife is one of my favorite knives. As all the others, it comes from @KAMON Knives but this particular one features the sexiest and most badass handle that Ben has ever made! I cannot get enough of staring at it and gently touching it and using it…

BTW, every now and then even the board deserves a passionate oil bath and a gentle massage with home made board butter. And I deserve a Negroni every now and then!
What a stunner! Is that a wood handle, or something else?

lasagna pe

Reaction score
Finally took the factory edge off my FKH. Took it from a Naniwa traditional 1000/3000 and finished on a Naniwa ceramic 5000. Shiny!

Edit: I dunno...should I put a K-tip on this guy? I fully acknowledge there's no point in doing this other than it looks cool (as I've repeated in other posts). Especially for a 270mm, I do almost zero tip cutting. BUT IT LOOKS COOL. Will submit to KKF hive mind! 😅

Last edited:

tostadas

Reaction score
Finally took the factory edge off my FKH. Took it from a Naniwa traditional 1000/3000 and finished on a Naniwa ceramic 5000. Shiny!

Edit: I dunno...should I put a K-tip on this guy? I fully acknowledge there's no point in doing this other than it looks cool (as I've repeated in other posts). Especially for a 270mm, I do almost zero tip cutting. BUT IT LOOKS COOL. Will submit to KKF hive mind! 😅
mod it!

Latest posts