Daily Knife Pics. Any Knife. Join In!

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just because I can't stop staring at it...

dama1.jpg

On the other end of the spectrum, knife? What knife?
12BA9452-072E-4AED-8EF2-4720060D6B14.jpeg

For citrus only, concurrently the most and least abusive task for carbon steel. It’s been like 2 years since last sharpen and it’s sticking in my board 😃.
6A11B4F2-F5EC-4B17-98F5-AEB7D8DEB49E.jpeg

Last edited:
The twelve year old was cookng tonight under my watchful eye. She'd initially grabbed the little 6" wüsthof chefs that she is familiar with, but it was too small really. Since I'd be guiding her this evening I told her to pick any knife. She chose the Tanaka x Kyuzo bunka. Nice choice, young lady!
20221130_174205.jpg

The twelve year old was cookng tonight under my watchful eye. She'd initially grabbed the little 6" wüsthof chefs that she is familiar with, but it was too small really. Since I'd be guiding her this evening I told her to pick any knife. She chose the Tanaka x Kyuzo bunka. Nice choice, young lady!View attachment 211626

Love it! Thanks for sharing!

Some knives from Takefu, Japan I picked up over the years.
Knife #1 - Anryu AS 210 Gyuto
Knife #2 - Yoshimi AS 170 Bunka
Knife #3 - Takefu steel no brand- This is what they gave me during the knife sharpening class in TKV. I used it as a beater knife to learn to reprofile and resharpen.
Knife #4 - Masakage Koishi 150 Petty
Takefu Knives.jpeg

Back