Daily Knife Pics. Any Knife. Join In!

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

Dominick Maone

Reaction score
Bought some magnetic knife blocks that were on clearance for about $3 at Bed Bath and Beyond. I only bought two so my girl didn’t think I was a weirdo as I had three wooden ones inside. Just got around to hanging them up. One by my hand sanding area and one by the grinder. I wish I had bought all of them.

Some knives in progress:
72CF8FB7-5A14-4E75-89EB-81CD9D6FB4C1.jpeg
8704931F-BC76-4452-9D89-94EA21F1C72D.jpeg
94A37A18-15B3-4F9D-B19E-C2406E2F4BAC.jpeg

daddy yo yo

Reaction score

Had bought the left one over 20 years ago in Guatemala. Felt the itch recently to buy more. A German maker drew my attention to Condor Golok Pack which is the smaller one on the right. What a mighty thing!!! In order to save shipping cost I bought the middle one, too. 😇 Ready for Zombie-apocalypse!!! 🧟‍♂️

HumbleHomeCook

Team Iceberg
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Had bought the left one over 20 years ago in Guatemala. Felt the itch recently to buy more. A German maker drew my attention to Condor Golok Pack which is the smaller one on the right. What a mighty thing!!! In order to save shipping cost I bought the middle one, too. 😇 Ready for Zombie-apocalypse!!! 🧟‍♂️
Not sure where you're located but Benjamin of Baryonyx Knife Company is highly knowledgeable about Condor and brush cutting tools in general. Super helpful guy too. I don't know if he still does, but I know he used to offer a service to touch up and refine Condor's if needed before shipping.

Baryonyx Knife Co.

heldentenor

Supporting Member
Reaction score
This guy lost its tip and I was about to send it out for refinishing, but wait times from the usual suspects were quite long. In the end, decided to do my best to re-tip using a diamond plate and stones, and refinish using sandpaper, uchigomori, and natural stone powder.

Still very much a work in progress, but it’s back to usable condition.

17D8B7FF-4AAB-47F0-96B2-FBB67C0BCED6.jpeg