Daily Knife Pics. Any Knife. Join In!

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Speaking of fancy-looking wrought iron blades…

IMG_4227.jpeg

IMG_4225.jpeg

A. Great pickup
B.
I sincerely hope not. This hobby has shown me how poor my impulse control actually is.

And I'm well aware that my humble little collection is dwarfed by some of you, but that doesn't really make me feel any less alarmed about the rapidity with which these sharp pointy things have accumulated around me.
😅

Lucky! You got a personal drop too? I pray every night I just get a chance at the remaining 4 to drop, lol.
Should be the Amboina one from Eating Tools.
The Narra one will be available via Knifeshop Mydo, mammoth tusk via Modern Cooking, last one not pictured yet- I dunno

Should be the Amboina one from Eating Tools.
The Narra one will be available via Knifeshop Mydo, mammoth tusk via Modern Cooking, last one not pictured yet- I dunno
👍
Lucky! You got a personal drop too? I pray every night I just get a chance at the remaining 4 to drop, lol.
Last one should be Crocker

The latest 2 additions made me take out my rectangles for a group shot:

45603850lx.jpeg

From top to bottom:
Shigefusa Nakiri KU 165
Watanabe Usuba 180
Watanabe Nakiri 180
Dengjia
CCK KF1303
Shibazi F208-2
Shibazi F208-1

I actually have this Dengjia twice but I need bigger tiles for the whole group… I am still considering rehandling the Dengjia. Nothing lost when I f*** it up (which I would most likely do), would be a great learning experience (first rehandle).

Back