• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Withdrawn Dalman Gyuto 210-240

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Acidwash

Reaction score
Howdy. Need something stainless in my life. A Dalman would be optimal. Might be a longshot. No harm in trying though. Thanks

Thanks for the heads up! I am not confident I type fast enough to pull one off direct!

Probably not in the spirit of fairness but there are Chrome plugins and other tools to let you snap things up quickly off websites.

I ended up clicking fast enough on the third try ... But chrome autofills card and address (not an extension, just what chrome does), that really helps. I just click the main button twice between the spinny circle bits ...

Jeez! I had that thing in my cart and hit the pay button within a minute forty five seconds. No dice. Its like trying to get Springsteen tickets or something. Too long anyways, since it’s for Jamie.

Whoa? People got enough dalmans or something ... usually sold out within a few seconds, literally seconds.

Not nearly enough of Robin's work to go around ... FWIW - I was johnny on the spot with auto-refresh going - CHECK, autofil setup/working - CHECK and then clickity-clickity-click CHECK ... only to get the 'sold out' response (quite literally 'seconds') ... too funny really - saved me $400+ or really just not having to have a 'conversation' with my better half (but I was already rehearsing and was going to reach deep with Valentines right around the corner .... I mean what better than a piece of functional art to say how much someone cares really).

Back