• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Dalman Honyaki 210mm

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bcos17

Reaction score
Length: 215mm
Height: 51mm at heel
Weight: 186 grams.

Knife has been used but not sharpened. Happy to remove the patina if the buyer wants. Comes with kiri box.

$675 shipped in US.

IMG_5990.jpg

IMG_5991.jpg

IMG_5992.JPG

Last edited:
So tempted, but knife budget has been exceeded recently and money is realistically too tight to mention. Sufficiently tight to bring that horrible Simply Red song into mind anyway

GLWS - this should fly. The buyer will be very lucky indeed
👍

<Now will Mick Hucknall get out of my head please. I hate that evil little ginger gitnugget>

I should mention that this knife has a slight hollow ground into the middle of the blade. Some people refer to this as an S grind. You can see it in the 2nd photo.

Super cool patina. Looks almost like a wave crashing to me. Especially with the nice blues mixed in.

Aaargh another one passes me by...

One of these days...

Congratulations to the buyer! And thanks for the heads up @Bico Doce
You will get yours soon enough!

Just be sure to turn on notifications for BST so you can keep an eye on what’s new. Dalman’s usually last 11 mins, not 11 hours 😜

Back