• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTS Dalman Warikomi 210

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

madelinez

Catcheside Fanatic
Reaction score
Previously tried to trade this for something I was specifically looking for but no luck.

Up for sale is this awesome 210mm Dalman Silversteel, I'm the first owner. I'll probably regret selling this but I have too much money tied up in knives right now and this will be one of the easiest to sell.

Asking price is $525 USD shipped to Australia, international will cost more. I'd like to remind everyone that the previous batch would only cost 411 USD at current exchange rates. Unfortunately after the current exchange rate changes between AUD/SEK/USD plus international transaction fees, paypal fees and domestic postage the 525 USD price is the amount that will cover my expenses.

aS6MwyR.jpg

ThKykUz.jpg

vPCNjk8.jpg

Heel height is 55.5mm. CONUS tracked shipping is 17 USD (one week delivery) once i subtract the cost of domestic shipping. Insurance is 20 USD.

Back