Delbert Ealy Gyuto - A Salty Dog Review

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dave Martell

Forum Founder
Founding Member
Reaction score
[video=youtube;-uYfSihXbFo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-uYfSihXbFo&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Awesome review Salty, not to mention your editing skills are improving with every video.

Thanks for the video Salty, I am glad you are pleased with the knife. I can't believe how much detail you got in panning the camera down the blade, I felt like I was holding the knife and looking at it in person.
Thanks,

Nice review Salty- your camera cannot keep up with you!

Looks really nice Del, I hope to see one in my rack one day.

Speaking of Salty,

Has anyone heard from him lately? I've tried emailing him a couple of times but his email address ([email protected]) seems to be broken. Delbert, your knives are awesome, I hope to one day be able to afford a custom from you.

What a fantastic blade. I would really like to build a knife with your steel after I get a LOT more experience under my belt!

Speaking of Salty,

Has anyone heard from him lately? I've tried emailing him a couple of times but his email address ([email protected]) seems to be broken. Delbert, your knives are awesome, I hope to one day be able to afford a custom from you.

Salty's battling his inner socioeconomic demons, so he took all his vids down and sorta hid out for a few days. He's seen on Kitchen and Knife sometimes(a good forum community-wise, but I find the interface a bit off putting), and he has his own blog and set up a site called Chefs Knife or something like that to attempt to unify the kitchen knife nut diaspora. Wish he'd come on down to KKF, the water is fine!

Delbert, that knife sure is a looker! Wonderful pattern.

Wow! You couldn't get a better endorsement than that. Congrats Del!

Pesky
D

What a fantastic blade. I would really like to build a knife with your steel after I get a LOT more experience under my belt!

Buy a billet and make a knife,I am doing it and i have no experience:biggrin2:

Finally checked out the video, very nice preformance. I look forward to that one...

Stefan

Can some one post the link? for some reason I can't see the one Dave posted, think it B/C I'm on a iPad?

Back