• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Delbert Ealy "Old Style" Carbon Damascus Paring Knife

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucretia

Reaction score
This is the older, shorter style of petty made by Del. It's carbon damascus with a wild almond burl handle.

About 2 3/4" heel to tip, 6 3/4" overall length. Only used it a few times--can't remember if it's been on the stones. It hasn't seen enough use to have been sharpened, but I think I touched up the original edge a bit. I've had it for a while and I'm old and forget things like that.

Carbon steel damascus, wild almond burl handle. There is a little checking in the wood of the handle and it's lifted up a bit from the blade (see photos.) There are also a few light lines in the damascus where it's been resting in the knife block.

Nice little knife, and I'm already regretting listing it, but really need to thin the herd a bit.

Shipping to contiguous US only, please.

$135 including insured shipping in CONUS and PayPal fees.

ealy1_zpsrjif2cdj.jpg

ealy3_zpsnes2mvdd.jpg

ealy4_zpslfcxpqnt.jpg

ealy7_zpsgkapzvxl.jpg

ealy6_zps6anprzcd.jpg

ealy5_zps4zvqk2qm.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back