deleted

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
KKF is now Seinfeld, where we can literally have threads about nothing.
Still way better than Youtube....or do we have separate threads of people reacting to other threads now too...?

Relating to OP. Miss the old TSA rules which allowed you to carry on shorter knives. Sadly, all me kitchen knives exceed the length limit.
IMG_9170.jpg

I bought a small set antique copper pots at a flee market while on vacation. Obviously not ideal when you are trying to travel light but they were really cool, thick gauge, great price so I couldn't pass them up. I put them in my luggage and tried to go thru security. The security agent pulled them out and told me I had to check them because they could be considered a "weapon". When I gave him a puzzled look, he held up the largest pot and made swinging motion with it, like it was a club lol. I ended up checking my luggage 😅

I bought a small set antique copper pots at a flee market while on vacation. Obviously not ideal when you are trying to travel light but they were really cool, thick gauge, great price so I couldn't pass them up. I put them in my luggage and tried to go thru security. The security agent pulled them out and told me I had to check them because they could be considered a "weapon". When I gave him a puzzled look, he held up the largest pot and made swinging motion with it, like it was a club lol. I ended up checking my luggage 😅

Anything can be used as a weapon.

From John Wick.
Viggo Tarasov : "John is a man of focus, commitment, sheer will... I once saw him kill three men in a bar... with a pencil, with a ****ing pencil."

Demopan.png

Back