• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Withdrawn Devin Thomas 225mm ITK Knife Bundle

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I am selling *new* Devil Thomas 225mm ITK Knife + 5 of brand new Spyderco Dragonfly 2 Serrated VG-10 knives more info here

Devin Thomas ITK Knife is brand new, never used. I am an original owner. I got from them directly a few years ago. I lost it for about a year in the move and just recently found. again.

Knife is around 228mm long and approx 50mm wide. Those #'s could be slightly off.

I am also adding 5 of the brand new Spyderco Dragonfly 2 Serrated VG-10 knives. They are pretty cool EDC knives to battle boxes among other things.

I am selling it together and would not not sell DT ITK separately.

Asking $850 for whole bundle. shipping in CONUSA and paypal fees are on me. Elsewhere please ask privately.

TIA

1.jpg

2.jpg

I was putting off a knife buy waiting for something here...waited and waited and then pulled the trigger last night on something. NOW this pops up. Good luck with the sale!

Can i ask what type of steel on the ITK?

“...would not not sell DT ITK separately...”
I kind of want to ask if this means I Can by the ITK separately.

I wouldn’t mind One of the spyderco blades, but just don’t have a need for 5

“...would not not sell DT ITK separately...”
I kind of want to ask if this means I Can by the ITK separately.

I wouldn’t mind One of the spyderco blades, but just don’t have a need for 5
lol. not not, sigh.. no, just means I won't sell it separately.

the spiderco iis $55 each, in other thread :)

I went to find original thread but that forum is gone? but ya, i think it' AEB-L
I apologize, I had to let my sub-forum lapse temporarily because of some health issues this past year.

Hoss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back