Devin Thomas inducted into the Cutlery Hall of Fame

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations to Hoss! A pioneer and one of the best to do it

Are they doing these announcements early this year? Normally they are made at the blade show banquet to much "surprise" to the winners.
I think they are no longer surprising nominees. They approached me at the Blade Show West and asked if would like to be nominated, they’ve also been open about the process.

Thank you to everyone for your support, I’m very excited about this. I never thought this would happen. Much love and respect.

Hoss

I think they are no longer surprising nominees. They approached me at the Blade Show West and asked if would like to be nominated, they’ve also been open about the process.

Thank you to everyone for your support, I’m very excited about this. I never thought this would happen. Much love and respect.

Hoss

I think anyone who has ever seen, touched or heard about (& the praises) of your work would disagree about whether "this would ever happen" ... ITK, KKF or other forums ...

All the best to you Hoss / well deserved!

TjA

Back