• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Devin Thomas ITK 240 AEB-L *NEW*

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LushLife

Reaction score
I bought this Devin ITK back when I was buying many knives. It is new, has never been used, not even once. I just squirreled it away and now I'm older, cook much less and would rather have $$ than a knife that has real value and does not get used. I joined this forum just to give it a home where it would be coveted...

Anyhow, price is $635. Free Paypal and free shipping to USA only (sorry.)

I will also be posting an also-new Suisin Inox Honyaki Wa-Gyuto, It's a 240mm with a 90/10 bevel. NEW, unused. Will post it when I get some pics to share.

Here is the Devin... PM or email if interested.

Thanks much,
Jim aka LushLife (relaxing on the axis of the wheel of life...) ;)

LushLife_Devin_ITK_1.jpg

LushLife_Devin_ITK_2.jpg

LushLife_Devin_ITK_3.jpg

Last edited:
FYI, One person asked a question and while I pondered the response I got 3 "I'll take it" messages.

It turns out that the buyer lived exactly 2 miles from me so I delivered the Devin and the transaction was complete in less than a hour from posting. A great, small-world experience. Thanks again KKF...

Back