Discontinue Offering Shigefusa adn Marukoyoshi

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Marko, you've got a whole sheet of 52100, just cut out the handle, sharpen and OD is getting his sobakiri...

Haha! I was wondering why this thread was 4 pages. Last page and a half has been hilarious.

Add me to the list for a damascus sobakiri. In snakewood with matching saya please!

I am very intrigued to see how this all turns out. I know marko is very diligent in his work so this will be very interested to see.

Marko is a perfectionist!
I have the honor of having a cople of samples on his work, and Im truly impressed by his work. If you want the best, you know Marko will be the one to make it.
I really love that he is working with Devin. Devin is as many know one of my favorites. Im truly impressed by his work. I hope Devin gets his MS asap! :)

The only bad thing about that relationship is: Devin dont know what time is and so do Marko :p

Thanks everybody.

This project is not going to be easy, but as I have learned long ago, there is nothing you can't do, it is just how much time you put into it. I am pretty determined.

M

Best of luck to you Marko. I am also looking forward to seeing your knives.

Back