• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Dutch oven

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm a big fan of Le C and Staub for what you've described. And new 6 qt, on sale (and they're always on sale) should be within your price range. Lodge and others make ceramic coated iron that should perform the same function.

Note that WTB is typically used for acquiring used "stuff" from members. Not sure that is your intent.

Last edited:
I'm a big fan of Le C and Staub for what you've described. And new 6 qt, on sale (and they're always on sale) should be within your price range. Lodge and others make ceramic coated iron that should perform the same function.

Note that WTB is typically used for acquiring used "stuff" from members. Not sure that is your intent.

Thanks for the recommendations! And I was gona post in a different thread asking for advice, but I figured I’d see if anyone had anything used, I enjoy thrifting for kitchen stuff, used stuff doesn’t bother me:)

I’m confused. You want a CLAY pot as opposed to an enameled cast iron one?

If so, ceramic cooking vessels are not super easy to find. The French company Emile Henry makes a version that looks like it has good fit and finish. A donabe is another option.

Spanish cazuelas are less expensive. You can find them at La Tienda (Spanish importer). I think mine was about $60 or so new.

I have a thing for cooking in clay pots but after destroying one with a fast temperature change I am pretty cautious with them.

Back