Eamon Burke knives.

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had forgotten about these and I'm sill wanting one.

I'll take the blade with the larger handle.

Thanks Will and everyone involved in getting this going, its greatly appreciated and shows how great of a forum this is.

Sam

Excellent stuff, very happy your happy. i have PM'd Edredlea for the other one.....

Not part of this, but I have to say those two last knives posted looked sweet. Real shame there's no production project for me to join.

So on the list
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AsVveXMHku0hdEhlYWRNS2NsdHZXem5ZeDZoOWFrUlE#gid=0

We have unassigned people five names, Let take the first two Choll and Paco Mcgraw? For these two blades finished.
I will try and PM them, and failing that work down the list.

Pitonboy has been sent a blade out?

And as far as getting work done, we still have Bill Burkes and Don's not yet completed.

I am getting Bill's generosity. I will post pictures when I get it.

Hey! Just now getting to this thread. Sorry for the delay. Are we all set on these? Do I need to update the spreadsheet?

Hello Z, Is there by any chance still any Kitty for postage for these finished knives? If not I will have to collect the postage costs from whom they are being sent to.
Cheers
Will

Hey! I sent a PM with details. Can transfer by PP whenever you are ready.

Hello Z, Is there by any chance still any Kitty for postage for these finished knives? If not I will have to collect the postage costs from whom they are being sent to.
Cheers
Will

I just finished all 49 pages, I'm speechless. All of you guys are totally awesome!

Hi, I just skimmed all 49 pages so I could have just missed it but a lot of the older stuff has been deleted I believe. I just got mine today and I cannot remember what the steel of the knife is. Can anyone help me out?

Took a bit longer than the rest, but it looks great. Bill, thank you for doing this! Will take pictures soon to show it off.

IMG_0185.jpg

nice to see it finally got there...was this the last one?

Wow Bill did a fab job!
I have two blades still, done two already, One is having a custom handle. The other, will have to check the list. Takes me ages but I always get there in the end ;)

Latest posts

Back