Edge Protectors

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is a pretty good deal!! I was going to suggest oxygen hose and cut open along the spine. I think the cover idea might actually be cheaper!!!

Im probably gonna order some! Between sharpening knives and making or rehandling knives those would be super handy. Hmm 12"x 2 1/2" and I could always cut them shorter and staple end and under the choil area. Thanks for that link!!!

How are they making any money on these? $.20 a pop?

Those are really good prices on the sleeves. Now the next question. Where can you get decent looking boxes for your knives?

First you get some wood and a saw................

How are they making any money on these? $.20 a pop?

He sell hundreds of thousands of these thing. If you want them logoed you need to buy them in 15k lots per size. I'm gonna do decals.

What about having a rubber craft stamp made? Then you can just ink and stamp them.

What about having a rubber craft stamp made? Then you can just ink and stamp them.

He said they are coated and printing won't stick. You can have them printed before coating but you need to buy them 15k at a time per size.

He said they are coated and printing won't stick. You can have them printed before coating but you need to buy them 15k at a time per size.

Yeah, they are coated. Stickers/decals would be the way to go.

Back