Egg Crimes; or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Ketchup

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I suggest we start an "Egg and Ketchup" sub-forum. The topic is definitely worthy of in-depth discussion.

I think we should create a few relevant tags, too, such as "Hate-it", "Love-it", "Secret tip", "How to make your partner happy", and "More things you didn't know you could do with ketchup".

Back in the day, eating at greassy spoons, scrambled eggs, hash browns, and a chicken fried steak with catsup, oh yah!
Grilled cheese with catsup, yum!

Back in the day, eating at greassy spoons, scrambled eggs, hash browns, and a chicken fried steak with catsup, oh yah!
Grilled cheese with catsup, yum!
Please stop whatever you're doing with those poor, innocent cats!

Please stop whatever you're doing with those poor, innocent cats!
Tomato ketchup, also known as catsup, ketsup, catchup, red sauce, and tomato sauce, is a sauce used as a condiment. Although original recipes used egg whites, mushrooms, oysters, grapes, mussels, or walnuts, among other ingredients, the unmodified modern recipe refers to tomato-based ketchup.

Tomato ketchup, also known as catsup, ketsup, catchup, red sauce, and tomato sauce, is a sauce used as a condiment. Although original recipes used egg whites, mushrooms, oysters, grapes, mussels, or walnuts, among other ingredients, the unmodified modern recipe refers to tomato-based ketchup.
Stop harming cats.

i ate scrambled eggs in elementary school after my friend showed me it. Its not as tasty now as it was then

It’s got sugar in it, but is still an excellent substitute for ketchup on eggs and hashbrowns...use about 2x’s the amount you’d use of hot sauce. Also great for rice, beans, chicken...
IMG_0765.jpg

I use ketchup and hot sauce on eggs of all walks. Although I've pivoted a bit when I can and have been putting curries on my eggs in the morning.

I love ketchup. Adds sweetness, salt and acidity, which is perfect for a fatty product like eggs. Sometimes i just eat it out of the bottle.

Latest posts

Back