Email notifications in bst

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nick112

Reaction score
hi all
I get email notifications on threads that I start or reply to, or pm:s. But I have clicked the watch button on bst, but never get any emails. I have checked junk mail, i tested to unwatch and watch etc. what am I doing wrong? Any alerts setting in the profile? Pls help ty

When you clicked ‘Watch Thread’ - did you then select ‘and receive email notifications’ ?

0FE185C8-CC30-43A2-A7A4-4B27F7C07A7A.jpeg

Is it a setting to get those options?

Attachments

• B805E124-E8A3-42DF-B96B-8EE24AEF35CF.png
    B805E124-E8A3-42DF-B96B-8EE24AEF35CF.png
    903.6 KB · Views: 28
If you go to the very top of the page, you'll see a blue bar with shortcuts/links for various things, including your watched forums - click that and it'll take you to a list of your watched forums. Select the check box next to BST and then select the email option from the drop-down box below the list of watched forums. If that doesn't do it, I got nothing else.

Thanks gave it a try, also enabled emails for another forum so if its only bst or not. Doesnt explain why the other user get email options when clicking watch forum

Thanks gave it a try, also enabled emails for another forum so if its only bst or not. Doesnt explain why the other user get email options when clicking watch forum

I only see an email option when clicking 'watch thread'; I don't get that option for 'watch forum.'

If you'll frame your question with what you are doing now, what you would like to do, and post it in "Support" the computer wienies may be able to provide some support.

Back