• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Enju or Burnt Chestnut/Buffalo Horn Handles

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MowgFace

Reaction score
Hello all-

Looking for a handful of Enju or Burnt Chestnut/Buffalo Horn handles, in either D or Octagonal for the following knives:
  • 210 Yanagiba
  • 240 Yanagiba
  • 210 Gyuto
  • 240 Gyuto
Lemme know what you've got laying around!

Thanks in advance!
Mowgs

Last edited:
Yea, Heiji sells burnt chestnut with horn. Here's the price they gave me last year:
  • Octagonal chestnut handle for Gyuto210 is 4300 JPY
  • Octagonal chestnut handle for Gyuto240 is 4500 JPY

BUMP!

@birdsfan hooked me up with some of his extra Burnt-Nut handles. Thank you again!

Anyone here have any extra Enju Handles lying around? My newly ordered Wakui V2 could use some new shoes.

Ive reached out to both Watanabe and Heiji on theirs. just hoping someone here might be able to help me out.

BUMP!

@birdsfan hooked me up with some of his extra Burnt-Nut handles. Thank you again!

Anyone here have any extra Enju Handles lying around? My newly ordered Wakui V2 could use some new shoes.

Ive reached out to both Watanabe and Heiji on theirs. just hoping someone here might be able to help me out.
Enju? Enlighten a fool, thanks :)

Enju? Enlighten a fool, thanks :)

Of course!

Not really looking for the double horn variants, just the regular Single horn ferrule.

Enju is the lighter of the two handles below, on a Heiji Carbon

14D7AD2B-A9AA-4F5B-B70F-26293E89405F.jpeg

1A822E5F-2663-4227-AF8A-E9166D0F54B8.jpeg

Wakui Brothers in matching Enju double horn pants.

D9BB4D84-6A70-4151-9438-B4D68C4793AE.jpeg

Shinichi does not have them in stock and mentioned they are having a hard time sourcing the raw wood in big enough blocks for more. Still waiting on Heiji’s response.

Back