Etiquette of hiding behind a second account and criticizing others for what I do on a daily basis

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahhh, we must ask him... sounds super interesting.... anyone want to weigh in?

I support Dave in this- flippers increase price and scarcity- whether this is a hobby or one’s livelihood, it makes knife buying more difficult and expensive for the rest of us.

I like it spicy but instead of shirachi I prefer ground naga morich.

As to the butter flavored oil I'm guessing it's just cheap and nasty like what they put on bad theatre corn?

As to the nutritional yeast, pardon my ignorance but how do you use it?

<< new mod title >>

SALT AND OTHER RELATED POPCORN TOPICS

It most often comes as a flakey powder. Think a cross between cheese powder and flaked salt. Your imagination is the only limit.

You rub it on your..

Here's what it looks like, FYI. You can apply it in a nutritional shower.

panda.jpg

Flavored popcorn is awesome..... all kinds, from the usuall caramel to some that are a bit crazier....

There is a place in the Shytown airport that has the most delicious popcorn, its addictive, I will eat the whole bucket...-

Whats it called?
It’s Chi-town and it’s called Garrett’s I think.

Wow, this has traveled a long way since morning coffee.

Riverie - yes I got the pm's - a little busy to reply in kind or on here today. And yes we've had some transactions over the years that went quite well, I think for both parties..

But this ain't right. Going to Korin to "invest" in a promotional sale so that you can flip them within this community, on this forum is simply poor form. I'm sure your's are not the only knives from that promo that are being or were flipped - but they're the only ones here. Your claims of but, but, but, it's "market price" fall on (my) deaf ears when your sole intent was to flip them. But I'll say again it's within the rules and I'll not post anything negative within your bst post.

An argument could certainly be made that by buying promotional items from Korin, and then relisting them for full retail, that you are now competing with a sponsoring vendor without paying any vendor fees. Bit of a nit but.....

To those that feel I'm not entitled to an opinion or should refrain from expressing it I can only say "Piss up a rope". And keep waiting for that apology.

Popcorn is getting cold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back