• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD (EU) MCX Fredrik Spåre 230mm Apex Ultra

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I am looking let this one go but only because i do have another in 26c3. I love the knife but don't need 2 in the same exact design. I am really eyeing something else right now and well since the my 6 month old baby need diapers as well i can't blow all the funds lol.

It has rarely been used, maybe 2 or 3 times, but does have patina on it and stropped once on a NP 3k as it had a burr when i got it. Never seen a full sharpening by me. I am the original owner.

Paid 475 euro and looking to get 450 euro plus shipping within the EU would really make my life easier right now. Sorry would help cover shipping but it's either i get 450 or i ain't getting the new knife that i really desire.

Excuse no pics i will take some in tomorrow. Only habe some with it on the wall right now next to my other knives right now.

Fredrik Spåre MCX

Last edited:
Nice knife. It´d be mine 1. if I wasn´t over my budget, 2. if I wouldn´t have enough gyutos already and just like you, 3. if I wouldn´t need the dosh for diapers and milk (4 month old).
So good luck with the sale but most importantly lots of happiness with your kid.

Nice knife. It´d be mine 1. if I wasn´t over my budget, 2. if I wouldn´t have enough gyutos already and just like you, 3. if I wouldn´t need the dosh for diapers and milk (4 month old).
So good luck with the sale but most importantly lots of happiness with your kid.
Thanks bud, but hey it would have made shipping easy from Germany to Germany =)

I totally understand. I have bought like 10 in the last year and this one is super nice but since I have 2 and like the handle on the 26c3 more I will let this one go. It was a hard choice as I really like Apex Ultra but no need for 2 of the same profile. Wait can one have enough Gyutos?

Congrats on your baby, love mine to death. She is such a pleasure and has been from day 1 that the Doc told us to keep it a secret how easy we have it with her as he is used to dealing with mothers that look like death due to not sleeping and so on.

I totally understand. I have bought like 10 in the last year and this one is super nice but since I have 2 and like the handle on the 26c3 more I will let this one go. It was a hard choice as I really like Apex Ultra but no need for 2 of the same profile. Wait can one have enough Gyutos?
Congrats to you too and enjoy!
Wow, 10 is a lot! I´m "saturated" now that I have ~4 "redundant" knives (read: knives that more or less can do the same which is a 20cm santoku + 21,22&24cm gyutos).
I have to stop watching BST though. Soo many good deals and knives like yours.
Somewhat glad I´m not in the US or I´d be tempted more often.

That I said, I see a beautiful Kemadi gyuto in my (distant) future...

Congrats to you too and enjoy!
Wow, 10 is a lot! I´m "saturated" now that I have ~4 "redundant" knives (read: knives that more or less can do the same which is a 20cm santoku + 21,22&24cm gyutos).
I have to stop watching BST though. Soo many good deals and knives like yours.
Somewhat glad I´m not in the US or I´d be tempted more often.

That I said, I see a beautiful Kemadi gyuto in my (distant) future...
Wir sind beide aus Deutschland, lol, no more excuses now.

Trust me BST hurts me all the time too, I say I will stop buying as well but I know I am lying to myself.

Thanks bud, but hey it would have made shipping easy from Germany to Germany =)

Congrats on your baby, love mine to death. She is such a pleasure and has been from day 1 that the Doc told us to keep it a secret how easy we have it with her as he is used to dealing with mothers that look like death due to not sleeping and so on.
You can try swap the handles on this two, both blade are great tho, hard choice.

Latest posts

Back