• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTS (EU) Ryusen Blazen Western gyutos in 240 & 270

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello,

I am selling my 2 Ryusen Blazen gyutos:
  • Ryusen Blazen Western gyuto in 240mm BZ-103 240/49/230g, SG2, EUR 300
  • Ryusen Blazen Western gyuto in 270mm BZ-102 267/53/305g, SG2, EUR 380
Shipping in EU is included, payment in EUR only, and PayPal is included acc. to KKF rules (although a rip-off).

While the 270 is almost new, the 240 hasn't been used much but it has taken some micro chips after contact with crispy pork belly and it has been sharpened freehand once. Here are some pics:

42597875zp.jpeg

42597876bg.jpeg

42597877eq.jpeg

42597878si.jpeg

Please PM.

I was suprised too, didn’t expect micro chips from cutting crispy pork. But with some knives this is quite normal with factory edges. A micro bevel should help!

The knives are fantastic. If someone wants both (what a set!!!) I’d happily make a great offer - even better than the current one!

Just got a 240 for myself, Blazen is seriously one of the better knives I've had, out perform many more "hand made" knives despite the factory look. Highly recommended for anyone looking for a stainless beast.

As the lucky recipient of the 240 in this thread, I have to agree. It is a remarkably high performing knife and very well thought out and executed in every way. I honestly think that the laser etched kanji are the only reason why people dont go nuts for these knives. But I for one am glad that the manufacturer spends that money on other things, like the wonderful and surprisingly sophisticated grind.

Also, the seller @daddy yo yo is a pleasure to deal with and a real stand up guy! Buy with confidence y'all.

As the lucky recipient of the 240 in this thread, I have to agree. It is a remarkably high performing knife and very well thought out and executed in every way. I honestly think that the laser etched kanji are the only reason why people dont go nuts for these knives. But I for one am glad that the manufacturer spends that money on other things, like the wonderful and surprisingly sophisticated grind.

Also, the seller @daddy yo yo is a pleasure to deal with and a real stand up guy! Buy with confidence y'all.
Thank you so much for your kind words!

The 270 costs 422 EUR (currently not available) new. I had mine priced at 380 EUR, now I am reducing the price down to 370 EUR. PayPal is included (~13 EUR) and shipping is included too (15 EUR). That makes this knife 52 EUR cheaper than new, and it is barely used!!!

Please have a look at my other listings, too, for a possible combined shipping:
https://www.kitchenknifeforums.com/threads/zkramer-meiji-damascus-gyuto-10“-eu.59575/#post-913247
and

https://www.kitchenknifeforums.com/threads/180mm-ashi-wa-petty-in-w-2-eu.59909/

The 270 ist still available. I have preferred this size over the 240 due to its increased height and its larger handle. Fantastic knife! You won’t find it that cheap anywhere else.

Srsly guys. These blazens are among the most underrated knives in the game. Sick taper, beautifully finished, and as capable as they come. One of the most confidence inspiring blades I've ever used. And I know I've said it before, but @daddy yo yo is a great seller. I got the 240 from this thread. Someone buy the 270 and let's be knife buddies 🔪🔪

Latest posts

Back