Euro 21

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Prediction:
People will run around for 80+ minutes then, when some get more tired than others, coupled perhaps with a few lapses in attention, something will happen. All this, of course, punctuated by a constant blurring of the lines between thespianism and sport. There will be singing too.

The egg-shaped ball returns in two months!

Prediction:
People will run around for 80+ minutes then, when some get more tired than others, coupled perhaps with a few lapses in attention, something will happen. All this, of course, punctuated by a constant blurring of the lines between thespianism and sport. There will be singing too.

The egg-shaped ball returns in two months!
That’s 90+ minutes sir 😭😭😭🥰

We call it "Metric Football". Mesmerizing. Not.
What, like American 'Football' is with its constant stoppages, a-word-from-our-sponsor moments and incessant interruptions for adverts. Yep, its totally mesmerizing, even the halftime costume 'malfunctions'.

Last edited:
American football is like TikTok. Each play (think tiktok vid) lasts just a few seconds. It has intermittent ads, and half-naked (but not fully naked) people. Doing too much of it causes brain damage. It's the sport of the future. 🏈🇺🇸

American football is like TikTok. Each play (think tiktok vid) lasts just a few seconds. It has intermittent ads, and half-naked (but not fully naked) people. Doing too much of it causes brain damage. It's the sport of the future. 🏈🇺🇸
Kinda like logging on to KKF?

I'll get me coat
Qsuy8q.gif

Ian continuing to try and push TikTok on all the rest of us adults. I think France will win… their country needs a win.

Anybody watching Denmark-Finland? Eriksen just collapsed on the field all of the sudden. He stayied on the field around 15min and then they carried him away covered with flags and they discontinued the match. No one knows what happened...

Anybody watching Denmark-Finland? Eriksen just collapsed on the field all of the sudden. He stayied on the field around 15min and then they carried him away covered with flags and they discontinued the match. No one knows what happened...
I just read about it. I hope it’s nothing serious, but I’m worried.

It was scary to watch. And why was there images to watch. I really hope he's ok.

Back