Euro 21

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There‘s often a thin dividing line between nutrition, sports science and hopeful quackery*, but this one may have some merit I guess. Surprised that nobody’s come up with a better man-bra/ dynamic pec harness design mind.

Still, when Sterling bags a hat trick in the final I’ll be pleased for him to strip down to a lacy 2-piece with stockings and suspenders and start doing the time warp in celebration.

*Take it from someone who spent most of the 00’s eating a diet consisting of industrial quantities of bananas, (white) pasta, tuna and kilos of chicken in aid of performance, all largely debunked now, Thankfully ice baths seem genuine, or all that nut freezing unpleasantness would have been in vain

There’s No shame in being beaten by the best

I’m sorry Mr Kotte, but you seem confused. Sweden were playing Ukraine, who are frankly far from the best footballing nation by any objective measure

I can only assume that you were hoping to set up the winceworthy pun below, and missed the opportunity as surely as Muller gratifyingly shot wide yesterday

’There’s no shame in being beaten by the b(r)e(a)st’

Can we not just agree to call it a "bro"?

Afraid not, bit dated and doesn’t seem dynamic or macho enough for my liking. We need to shoehorn words like ‘max‘ and ‘ultra’ in the branding to command a price premium and obscure the fact that it looks like a cheap crop top from Peckham market

I’m sorry Mr Kotte, but you seem confused. Sweden were playing Ukraine, who are frankly far from the best footballing nation by any objective measure

I can only assume that you were hoping to set up the winceworthy pun below, and missed the opportunity as surely as Muller gratifyingly shot wide yesterday

’There’s no shame in being beaten by the b(r)e(a)st’
Apart from the very last sentence This was all bully

So, what’s it going to be?! Italy vs Spain, and England vs Denmark??

DA003FFF-7240-44A9-9EBE-A5D48CEA687D.jpeg

I live in the Netherlands but mostly read English newspapers. That's why I post so much about the English team!

Knipselioyui.JPG

Congrats Denmark! Now let’s go ingerland! You're twistin' my melon man, you know you talk so hip man!

Congrats England and Denmark!!!

Aye to that. Glad to see the Danes as our opponents in a full bodied, Northern European semi-final. It‘ll be a proper, committed game of football between appropriately bearded and jug-eared sportsmen

Not so sure that’ll be the same case in the other semi final. The enhanced level of play acting, time wasting and histrionics on display from Italy in the Belgium game was quite staggering. The clip below is bloody amusing, but it‘s also a little tragic at the same time. No wonder the mafia are are a laughing stock these days, the big bunch of hammy mothers‘ boys

😉

Aye to that. Glad to see the Danes as our opponents in a full bodied, Northern European semi-final. It‘ll be a proper, committed game of football between appropriately bearded and jug-eared sportsmen

Not so sure that’ll be the same case in the other semi final. The enhanced level of play acting, time wasting and histrionics on display from Italy in the Belgium game was quite staggering. The clip below is bloody amusing, but it‘s also a little tragic at the same time. No wonder the mafia are are a laughing stock these days, the big bunch of hammy mothers‘ boys

😉

I totally agree... The constant acting and diving you see from mostly south European and Latin American players are pathetic..often performed by really skilled players that really shouldn't have to rely on that kind of cheating. I guess it's a matter of sport culture..for some winning is everything no matter how you do it. To others the way you win is just as important as the victory itself.

Back