F*** Cancer!

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HumbleHomeCook

Embrace your knifesculinity!
KKF Supporting Member
Reaction score
We had a tough go growing up and my oldest sister took the brunt of it. Through the course of her life she was the strongest, most giving person I've ever encountered. She would help anyone with anything. She inspired, nurtured, kicked your ass when needed, and was just an amazing person. She fought cancer like a beast but sadly lost that fight before she was 50. I miss her every day.

My 16 year old grand niece was just diagnosed. It's early, but it's serious.

When my big sis was sick, my other sister and I took care of a lot of things and while the family saw a lot, we were in there for the nitty gritty and day-to-day. A lot of the kids in the family were pretty young then but are older now. The cousins are all so close and this is going to be so hard on them.

Fuuuuuck cancer!

To every person who has been touched by it either yourself or a loved one, all my best.

If you want to vent, please do so.

My boss passed away last summer from breast cancer. She was only 60, a University Professor, who by some cruel irony studied cellular mechanisms of breast cancer. Only a few people knew the details and she worked constantly until she couldn't anymore. The bravery of some cancer sufferers beggars belief. Fortunately for her family when the end came it came quickly. RIP.

My uncle passed away from bowel cancer 10 years ago after it spread to his liver. No symptoms..... nothing, until it was too late. He was a surgeon. Get screened folks. No one should die from cancers such as this. They are treatable if detected early enough.

I was diagnosed in September 2020 with squamous cell carcinoma in my tonsils which spread to lymph nodes on the left side of my neck. I just completed my last treatment two weeks ago. 8 weeks of radiation and chemotherapy was no picnic to say the least. Praying for a clean PET scan in about 2-1/2 months. Not really here to vent but saw your post and just wanted to agree. Fuuck cancer!

I was diagnosed in September 2020 with squamous cell carcinoma in my tonsils which spread to lymph nodes on the left side of my neck. I just completed my last treatment two weeks ago. 8 weeks of radiation and chemotherapy was no picnic to say the least. Praying for a clean PET scan in about 2-1/2 months. Not really here to vent but saw your post and just wanted to agree. Fuuck cancer!

All my best to you friend. I sincerely hope you kicked its ass forever.

I will not hit the like button on any of these posts. I will say I am sorry to hear and wish you the best.

Cancer sucks some serious ani... My wifes dad died in stomach cancer (before I met her), she and my mother in law always keep telling me that he would have loved my cooking.

Lets hope everyone gets well!

This is too many people with cancer, to all be connected with one small place on the internet. I hope that all of you, whether you have cancer or are close to someone who does, find the ways to heal so that past, present, and future are all connected again in your lives.

Melanoma changed my life caught it in time. I feel for cancer victims esp. kids. Many people don't make it to old age because of it.

Go for full body checkup twice a year. Don't spend much time in the sun anymore.
Watch surfing UTubes.

Back