Family photos

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wagnum

Poor choice maker
Reaction score
Share photos of the whole family. Here's mine
20210108_232505.jpg

Ooh I see lots of cleavers. I think I can identify a few, but would you care to share info on which ones you have?

Ooh I see lots of cleavers. I think I can identify a few, but would you care to share info on which ones you have?
There's a Moritaka, two CCK, Dao Vua kiri and regular and there's a cheap WinCo and a Bed cleaver as well. Feel free to ask questions any specifics

There's a Moritaka, two CCK, Dao Vua kiri and regular and there's a cheap WinCo and a Bed cleaver as well. Feel free to ask questions any specifics
Brad not Bed. Nice one autocorrect

Lots of big square choppy things. Nice collection!
I honestly can't get enough cleavers. I can think of a few more I want off the top of my head but it's been a year since my last purchase (Mazaki 240 migaki that's not in the photo with the teak handle not the ugly brown one) and I'm trying to keep it that way until I sell some of the current lineup. Come to think of it there are a few missing from this photo

Reactions: Pie
I honestly can't get enough cleavers. I can think of a few more I want off the top of my head but it's been a year since my last purchase (Mazaki 240 migaki that's not in the photo with the teak handle not the ugly brown one) and I'm trying to keep it that way until I sell some of the current lineup. Come to think of it there are a few missing from this photo
I think cleaver is next on the list, something chunky and solid, that I’m not worried about bones with. Selling is the something I’m lucky enough not to have to do yet!

Here’s most of the family, there’s a couple single bevels and sentimental value keepers not pictured.
image.jpg

I think cleaver is next on the list, something chunky and solid, that I’m not worried about bones with. Selling is the something I’m lucky enough not to have to do yet!

Here’s most of the family, there’s a couple single bevels and sentimental value keepers not pictured. View attachment 168849
Nice looking family you've got there thanks for sharing. I don't "have" to sell any either but at a certain point I just want the knives to live happy lives being used and sharpened as opposed to sitting in a roll to occasionally get pulled out and looked at. I already gave my buddy the CCK 1303 for his 40th

Reactions: Pie
Back