fantasy football league for knife knuts

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ugh my worst year yet. I don't do much with research, just because I have seen it go to nothing. I picked up Brady thinking I would get at least 20pts. a week from him. Also got Luck in the draft. The one week I play Luck he throws for 12, and Brady had his best week so far.

i wouldnt start brady until gronk returns, especially if you have luck. i watched a whole lot of preseason games this year, i basically planned my draft based on the preseason performance. i knew early on that jordan cameron and josh gordon were gonna be good, they shined in preseason-and you know norv turner was going to try and recreate antonio gates.

The team I felt better about after the draft, 5-7 going into this week. The team that got Calvin Johnson and Drew Brees in the first 4 rounds, and had horrible running backs for most of the season....10-2 after a 0.5 loss last week. At least one of my two leagues is working out....tied for best record for a potential buy week, and only 4 points behind in total points

Horrible. Work league 1-11 not kidding. The number of times I played a defense and kicker combo that out scored my running backs and flex combined.... Brutal. Other league 6-6 and not looking good for this week.

Last year this time I was 11-1.

This must be what Ray Rice feels like.

i drafted rg3 in the fourth round, however ive found pryor,bradford,locker,cutler,fitz,and foles all have outperformed him. thats right,ive started 7 qbs this year, all of which i scored out of free agency so at this point im wondering why even draft a qb before the 8th round?

Ya scored Brady in the first round, was the worst pic I had. Luckily I picked up Luck in the 5th(?) has been good ever since. Had Gore last week against the first place team, he had SF def.. Had the lead before the game (less than a pt.) ended up losing by 12. That is how my year has been.

This is the last week in my league. Right now Im in 1st with a 11-2 record and a first week bye in the playoff's. Im riding the Payton Manning gravy train...

i drafted rg3 in the fourth round, however ive found pryor,bradford,locker,cutler,fitz,and foles all have outperformed him. thats right,ive started 7 qbs this year, all of which i scored out of free agency so at this point im wondering why even draft a qb before the 8th round?

I am assuming you have not heard of Peyton Manning? Google him.. haha just kidding around. I had Cam Newton and also got Foles in free agency. My league was crazy... Brees was the 4th overall pick (by a SD fan). Seatle defense in the second round... Just a crazy draft. Looks like today could be the end of my injury ridden season. 4 Starting RB out due to injury and 2 recievers, plus Gronk... Bad for me but still made the play offs...

Looks like in gonna move on in the playoffs and in a twelve team league I lost my first pick(foster) and second(Julio jones) to injury for the season. It's been a crazy year. I'm lucky so many first and second round picks were busts. Kinda even it out

half my picks were busts(rg3,amendola,gronk,jared cook,)but the draft isnt really a big deal these days. even if you have a bad draft you can still find gems in free agency. i got nick foles,knowshon moreno,danny woodhead,keenan allen and chiefs def in free agency.

Chuck, I would love to be in that draft. Although it has been a crazy enough year that some crazy picks end up being the difference maker.

I am rooting for Brees to have another TD or 2 as points matter, although I am glad I have a bye in the one league I am still in. He is a rock!

oh man, one guy in my league traded away 3rd stringers for gordon with the last place team which i say is cheating but there was no veto option in my league. soooo pissed, he single handedly carried his team into 1st place.

I took 3rd. There was better records than mine, but I won in my division (less points than me). Got lucky on my team winning 3rd place playoff.

After 7 years in the same league, finally took the 1st place for the first time :doublethumbsup:

Someone should start a KKF fantasy hockey pool. I'd be all over that if someone did.

so...im kinda obsessed with fantasy football i guess. im already putting alot of thought into next years draft. fortunately because i won my league so i get to pick last, or 12th. which is a good thing because i love back to back picks(12th and 13th pick,36th and 37th pick). being stuck in the middle of the draft order is the worst for me.

Latest posts

Back