Favorite cookware (+made-in)

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like the depth, with the All Clad, it would saute more veges/meat than it would safely hold as finished sauce- Should be less spills with a bit more "freeboard".

Give your a table saw top some love with a rust eraser brick (or even an orbital sander if it's been a long time) and a coat of Johnson's paste wax, it will thank you... The wood slides like glass after.

Last edited:
Just took this one today and prepared risotto in it.
Excellent and fast heat distribution.
Silit.

Attachments

• IMG_20210323_140507.jpg
    IMG_20210323_140507.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_20210323_141009.jpg
    IMG_20210323_141009.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:
That looks remarkably like what might happen if someone said "What if we made basically the same pans as a very famous brand, except we use handles that aren't a silly shape?"

That looks remarkably like what might happen if someone said "What if we made basically the same pans as a very famous brand, except we use handles that aren't a silly shape?"

You mean like this one?

IMG_0215.jpg
IMG_0214.jpg

I dont find the all-clad handles that bad.

Still, after trying nearly everything, my kitchen is now mostly Demeyere, Le Creuset and Stargazer. I will say when I feel the need to be a bit torturous to a piece of cookware, I still pull out the all-clad 12" d3.

Back