D. Martell Felt Group Buy??

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oops, I guess I should tell you what I want too. 2 felt and 2 blocks please.

I would like a set too if still available.

So we've had all the pads claimed but there's still plenty of de-burring blocks available!

If someone doesn't come through on payment I'll list those pads available but for now they're all gone. Thanks! :)

Would love to try one of the de-burring blocks, but it looks like usps wan't over 30usd for shipping, so will have to pass..

Lars

I will process it starting tomorrow. Once the orders are all cut and boxed I will send out the invoices for shipping.

*Note - some folks ordered but haven't yet paid. If I don't receive payment I'll assume you're no longer interested. This is OK as there is a wait list for the pads so don't sweat it. :)

Dave, would you mind posting when you send invoices? The email I use for that is one i don't check very often.

That's very kind of you Niwaki-boy...very much in the spirit of the forum.:)

All invoices (for shipping costs) that can be sent have been sent.

For anyone who needs to provide me with their shipping address please send a PM with details and I'll follow by sending you an invoice.

As the invoices get paid the orders will ship.

Thanks everyone! :)

I would have like to have gotten a pad.I hope this comes around again some day.I missed it this time.

I don’t know if this has already been mentioned but it is really important to dry your knife before using the pad right? Doesn’t felt form bubbles on the surface if exposed to water?

Back