D. Martell Felt Group Buy??

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have you guys tried them out yet?

Just got mine. Thanks Dave and Chinacats for getting the ball rolling on this! This felt is definitely harder then the other felt I have. Tried it on some white steel and some stainless blades I sharpened and it works great. I'm going to mount a pad on some bass wood that I have. Should be a great portable stropping solution. +1 on the water caused bumps warning. Got to keep the felt away from the sink and wet fingers when sharpening.

Didn't want to comment until I could make it to the Post Office which finally happened today--WooHoo! Thanks for making this happen Dave. Same high grade stuff as before, really appreciate the effort.

Major european jealousy going on here..

Lars

Wish I hadn’t missed this. I have a pretty heavy stone session coming up next week, these would have helped for sure. I’m in for the next go around!

It's not much but I've got an extra pad and 2 extra blocks if anyone wants them.

PS - in the future please feel free to bring this up again as I'd do another group buy if there's enough interest.

Also, maybe there's interest for diamond sprays? :D
P1010024.JPG

I've not been using diamond sprays in some time but really enjoyed the fact that yours are color coded and colorful...plain diamond spray always looks dirty. I would heartily recommend yours if someone is in the market.

Just to be clear....

I don't have diamond sprays to sell at this time. The above picture is many years old, taken back when I stocked this stuff in my (since closed) online store. I only posted the picture to see if there was any interest in doing a one off group buy thing like we just did with the felt.

Also, I don't have pricing available at this time. I haven't bought this stuff in years so who knows what they charge today.

Thanks to everyone for their interest! :)
Dave

I'd like in on the felt next time. Too bad, I missed this round.

Back