Quantcast

Filleting fish

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

riverie

Reaction score
nice cut Jon. quick question... do they sear katsuo and sawara like the way we do normally here ?

JBroida

Founding Member
KKF Vendor
Reaction score
not always... depends on what they are going to do with it and what area you are in

riverie

Reaction score
i see, thank you Jon... i always curious about this. now i wish i can go there to enjoy their takoyaki :).

riverie

Reaction score
at least it's not frozen takoyaki like mostly we got here in NYC :(. i'm visiting Japan next year most likely.... i will make a list of what should i eat there :), ankimo, fugu, takoyaki, and okonomiyaki is a must...

bishamon

Reaction score
Nice, makes me want to get some practice fish again. I did get a couple whole aji and saba the other day. Whose Suisin was that?

bishamon

Reaction score
By the way your talk of kujira etc. inspired me to post up several dozen pictures of the food I had in Japan in the What's Cooking section. Man, I want to go back.

heirkb

Reaction score
at least it's not frozen takoyaki like mostly we got here in NYC :(. i'm visiting Japan next year most likely.... i will make a list of what should i eat there :), ankimo, fugu, takoyaki, and okonomiyaki is a must...
Frozen takyoyaki? Isn't there that little hole in the wall place near St. Mark's that always makes their own?

Latest posts