• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Fire sale

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RRLOVER

Reaction score
002-40.jpg

Custom forged Shigi 225mm double bevel usaba,some sharpening scrathes.500$

003-40.jpg

Shigi 240mm gyuto with stefan handle.500$

004-42.jpg

Shigi 210mm gyuto with black ash burl handle.some sharpening scrathes.500$

005-34.jpg

Heiji 240mm SS gyuto with custom handle.550$

Also if anyone is on a list for a 240mm KD give me a pt before i put it on ebay.

Damn those knives are the sex. I really wish I had $500 burning a hole in my pocket right now...

the usuba is worth it just for the handle. love that mammoth and snakewood. just a bonus that it comes with a shigefusa attached to it.

You buyin a boat? If I had money, I would be empted to buy my own handle back (for the knife, of course), but only because I don't know what to do with an usuba...

Stefan

You buyin a boat? If I had money, I would be empted to buy my own handle back (for the knife, of course), but only because I don't know what to do with an usuba...

Stefan

It's a double bevel usuba,so it's not really an usuba.It is also very thin compared to my other shigi's i have owned,and crazy thin behind the edge.

Heiji Sold......Two beautiful Shigi's left.

Phew... that Heiji was tempting me. Absolutely gorgeous. Resisting the Shige 240!

Wish I could pick up that 240 Shigi. But with no kitchen right now, and two decent 240 gyutos already, I am having to resist. Some people are going to make nice scores during this sale!

Could I have your opinion on the shig 240 vs the heiji 240?

They are so different in the grind,the shigi has a convex grind and the heiji has two honkin bevels.I don't see how i can compare such different ladies.What I can say is they both cut great and both would make great work horses.

And thats the best reason to own one of each. They are like hot cousins or something.

I am kinda shocked,I thought the shigi 240 gyuto with the stefan handle would go first.

i'll take the shigefusa gyuto, if it's still available.

Back