Flipper alert

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Who is zees Sparten008??

Sparten007+1, math guy.

Soooo.. what got him banned?!?

11297FF3-9E31-4C0D-B82F-58360B20FC62.jpeg

Did he really just add 1 and come back that would be hilarious 😆 😅😂🤣. It’s interesting because earlier, when I was tagging him I saw both sparten007 and Sparten008 come up and the both had the exact same profile pic. Now sparten007 doesn’t come up but Sparten008 profile pic is different. Is it possible a technical glitch? Didn’t @ian accidentally get banned for a second. I didn’t see what happen I just heard his joke. Ian can you elaborate on what happened? Not sure if it is a sensitive subject or not. If so, I will just move on from it. But it seemed like it was an accident to me.

Didn’t @ian accidentally get banned for a second.

I assumed that I had pissed off the powers at be, so to spare them the trouble of banning me, I changed my status to “Banned”. It’s like faking your own death to escape the loan sharks. Worked like a charm!

I suspect Sparten asked to be banned to avoid answering your hard-hitting question about laugh reactions. 😜

Last edited:
I assumed that I had pissed off the powers at be, so to spare them the trouble of banning me, I changed my status to “Banned”. It’s like faking your own death to escape the loan sharks. Worked like a charm!

I suspect Sparten asked to be banned to avoid answering your hard-hitting question about laugh reactions.

ah. the old "you can't ban me! I'm already banned!" :p

I suspect Sparten asked to be banned to avoid answering your hard-hitting question about laugh reactions. 😜
Haha, makes, sense genius move by you. If your suspicion is correct, then my post worked out even better than expected. Y’all are welcome

Last edited:
Lmao! I'm just so happy that this all happened the way it did. He now knows who I am on IG and has blocked me, so I can finally stop worrying when I get a message notification.
That’s unfortunate. I’m sure a forty-fied knife would have easily been marked up $1k by him. 🤣

Come on guys. I think this sweet story about his son will change all your guys mind. He sent me this to answer my reply of “your son must play for the Dolphins.” :D

65506C25-A4B2-4FC1-82F3-D27C1E00D0E7.png

I don’t see what your guys problem is with spartak008. From what I gathered from those PM’s is that he is living his best life and he just wants you to live yours. Sounds like a great guy that offers great deals on rare knives. We could use a more of his positive attitude around here.

Have a blessed day

Exactly, I got the same sort of passive aggressive pms too.

Pls post.

Come on guys. I think this sweet story about his son will change all your guys mind. He sent me this to answer my reply of “your son must play for the Dolphins.” :D

View attachment 155440

Damn bro. He privately sent a stranger a clip of his kid (not weird at all) and you basically turned around and publicly asked if he was tryna lock horns.

Pls post.

Damn bro. He privately sent a stranger a clip of his kid (not weird at all) and you basically turned around and publicly asked if he was tryna lock horns.
I know what lock horns means, but what do you mean? I posted his son “must play for the dolphins.” It was a joke that he was “flipper”. He totally glossed over it. I mean, if he is that delusional 🤷🏻‍♂️

I know what lock horns means, but what do you mean? I posted his son “must play for the dolphins.” It was a joke that he was “flipper”. He totally glossed over it. I mean, if he is that delusional 🤷🏻‍♂️

Was just making a joke about you calling him out despite him sending you some super weird DM. And to answer your last question - more than likely.

Was just making a joke about you calling him out despite him sending you some super weird DM. And to answer your last question - more than likely.
Haha, I kind of thought you were joking. But I wasn’t 💯, I thought maybe, just maybe, you were calling me a meanie🤪. Yeah he sent me that DM a while ago. I didn’t bust him out or even reply then. I was just like whatever. He also tried to buy my Takeda nakiri, that I wouldn’t of sold to him anyway, but I politely answered his questions. He was having trouble figuring out if it was the more coveted classic(AS) or the NAS. Since I used the term classic it threw him off. I’m quite sure he would of had that on BST with a hefty markup. If you are going to flip you got to know you shi+ 😀

I think we all agree he's an a** scammer and doesnt belong here. But does anyone know what finally got him banned?

I think we all agree he's an a** scammer and doesnt belong here. But does anyone know what finally got him banned?
My guess is that enough people were upset by his very non-christian(or whatever the fk religion he hides behind) actions that it was easier to keep the peace by banning his stupid ass.

I want to know how this guy has like 1k followers on Instagram. And there are makers that follow this guy as well. I don’t want to follow him but I’m very curious about the content he puts out - my guess it’s a mix of Bible verse and FU’s to the KKF mods.

IG recommended him to me once. He appeared to have quite a large collection of knives from a number of makers. Of course, they're also all brand new, and worth 3x because you know... these kind of things make him smile when he picks them up and doesnt use em ever.

Iirc, he got into the knife game sometime last year and went crazy with buying knives. At first, I thought he was someone with a lot of money to burn. Since I noticed him overcharging for knives, my new guess is that he is someone with an addiction problem and his credit card payments are catching up with him.

Latest posts

Back