Football Season

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Heads jumping on Arizona cuz they beat the Rams. Same every year hot 🔥 team of the week. Their picks were awful doing this as teams were hot & cold last year. It's still early
only 4 games in.

Herbert looked awesome against the Raiders. The guy's got a cannon for an arm, and he's pretty cool in the "clutch". Frankly, I thought both teams played a really tight game. I'm looking forward to Sunday's game; the Browns vs the Chargers. I 'm amazed every time Chubb gets the ball. He can turn a 3 yard play into a 15 yard gain;,,,, he's a heckuva running back.

WoW!!! What a game (slug-fest) between the Browns and the Chargers. 89 points scored, over 1,000 yds offense, and only 5 points separating the teams with 2 minutes remaining. Chargers win by 5 with seconds on the clock. (47-42)

Then there's the "Brady Bunch" (as in "bunch of touchdown passes vs Miami). Brady was deadly accurate today,,, a one-man Air Force.

Kayler Murray had a really off day today,,, dropping snaps, and couldn't seem to get the offense working to the usual standard, but they managed to claw out a win anyway. They're now 5-0.

Can you believe that LA actually has two good football teams. And awesome brand new Stadium.

The Bucks secondary needs to get better. D & O lines are good. Have a solid running back. Brady has lots of weapons. Never seen him throw so many deep balls since Randy Moss.

Can you believe that LA actually has two good football teams. And awesome brand new Stadium.

The Bucks secondary needs to get better. D & O lines are good. Have a solid running back. Brady has lots of weapons. Never seen him throw so many deep balls since Randy Moss.

Brady was so well protected in the pocket today. He had time to be fussy about his intended target, and he was hot, hot, hot. Surgical strikes. Tom has progressively built a reliable fortress around himself and he's got time to throw to some great receivers. He used all of them too. He mixed it up really well.

That said; after watching a lot of football today, I still think Nick Chubb is one of the most thrilling players I've seen. (Cleveland Browns running back). He's unstoppable. A human freight train. Even with a pile of bodies hanging on, trying to stop him, he still manages to get those precious few extra yards. That guy's got heart.

What a game tonight, with the Bills whooping the Chiefs on their home turf. Josh Allen out-Mahomesed Mahomes. Allen was a true leader tonight, inspiring his team to give their all. Allen did it all too,,, incredible scrambling, great play calling, hurdling would-be tacklers, and deadly accurate passing. Veerrrry impressive performance. Their defense was superb. Mahomes was forced to throw into the dirt time after time because his potential receivers were so well covered. This was a very intense game and the Bills really earned this 38-20 victory. Bills are now 4-1, and the Chiefs fall to 2-3.

The Bills defense is impressive. Allen has improved last & this year into a good QB.

The Browns are not the easy to beat scrub team anymore they can compete every game.

Tampa Bay ran up the score today really first time able to do it. Miami doesn't have defense
like Rams & Bills that's why they could.

I love watching Derek Henry. Titans beat the Bills tonight what a great game to the final seconds. Henry 3 rushing touchdowns.

Yes, there were some great games (and some surprises) all weekend. Henry can be so explosive when he finds an opening in the line. Singletary was also amazing;,, the man is a bulldozer. He'd be dragging 2 or 3 would-be tacklers on his back, and digging in for every extra yard possible.(like Nick Chubb of the Browns, or, Edwards-Helaire of the Chiefs).

henry has been on a tear lately. going for LT's TD record. as a chargers fan, sad to see the complete beatdown by the ravens...

I felt bad for Herbert,,,, he had no-one to throw to. When the Ravens click into high gear, they're like a team possessed,,,, offense AND defense.

Everyone picked Bills to win. I told Janice the Titans have history of beating the best teams
& losing to teams like Jets. Kind of like the Raiders. 😁

Everyone picked Bills to win. I told Janice the Titans have history of beating the best teams
& losing to teams like Jets. Kind of like the Raiders. 😁
You rang? Anyone who has Jalen Hurts in fantasy should start him this week. Time for a classic Raiders letdown. 8-9, here we come.

Anyone who has Jalen Hurts in fantasy should start him this week.
I will be. Guy's got a year or two of growing left to do (completion %, deep balls), then he'll really be bonkers.

Screenshot_20211021-232305_Messages.jpg

Titans did it again. So did the Raiders. Even though they lost their coach Chucky.

AFC has some goods teams & the Chiefs at this point not one of them.

the Chiefs at this point not one of them

This saddens me as I grabbed Mahomes for fantasy and then last weekend he drops 7.74 point causing me to lose. I also should have played the browns backup as he put down but I got nervous. This season is bonkers. I have won the last 2 years with mediocre draft and this year I thought I did pretty ok and not like 2-5

Dalvin Cook,,,,, Minnesota Vikings #33,,,,,, the most exciting-to-watch running back ever??? Tackling that guy is like trying to tackle a category-5 tornado.

Great game last night (Cowboys @ Vikings)

Go Cowboys!

Hard to believe they are 6-1

Every year Cowboys expected to do well. Looks
like this year they will make the playoffs.

Rams just signed Von Miller from Denver. They want him now so will have multiple sack threats on that already good defensive line come playoff time. Maybe it will work for them.
Trading QB's sure did they got the better of that deal.

So far this year Brady has struggled against good defense. Dallas only loss against
TB won it with a field goal at end of game against a QB who had a horrific injury last year with hardly any reps to attack TB weak secondary.

TB fans expect a repeat. Some good teams In
NFC that have other ideas come playoffs. It will
be interesting to see who ends up top dog.

The Titans lost Henry for the season. Not making any predictions upsets every week.

Oh, to be a Raiders fan. Hopefully, her family can find justice and peace.

Well because Rogers didn't get his shots no chance to play against Chiefs. Jordan Love actually gets to play. See how he does. Chiefs secondary has been torched just like TB.

Back