Football Season

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like Belichick has finally molded a very tight Patriots team. They were unbeatable today, and are 6-0 over the last 6 games.

The closer we get to the end of the season, the more these games are becoming all about defense. Lamar and the Ravens were all business tonight.

Defense wins championships. Anybody think Miami has a chance to make playoffs? 😁 They are on a win streak after losing 7 games. Patriots they beat early in season. Tua is healthy & playing well. Their defense crushed Carolina & Cam today.

Upsets are still the norm, it's December football
time. Patriots look strong, Titans aren't the same without Henry. Leonard Fournette had huge game against Colts. Brady was smart to bring him over to TB last year during the season. Can they make another December run?

Some solid teams who will shake out in the end. Not counting out Rams yet even tho they lost to a good Green Bay Packers team today.

Antonio Brown was saying right things in interviews, nice smile, humble. Brady took him under his wing sent him to Tony Robbins. His alter ego couldn't be kept down. He is his own worst enemy. Its unfortunate HOF talent wasted.

Antonio Brown was saying right things in interviews, nice smile, humble. Brady took him under his wing sent him to Tony Robbins. His alter ego couldn't be kept down. He is his own worst enemy. Its unfortunate HOF talent wasted.

When he threw away his jersey, he also threw away his livelihood. Nobody will touch him now. What a waste. Hopefully he'll reach a milestone and come around, but, who'll take that chance?

AB has been and will remain a ticking timebomb. Always drama surrounding him. Sometimes it just takes a bit longer to come out. Just look at his time with NE, Raiders and now TB. Not to mention how his time ended with the Steelers. If anyone does ever touch him again they should know what they are in for, but I doubt it.

Anything could happen unless NFL bans him from the game. No one will give him support that Tom Brady did.

It's playoff time. Win or go home. Would not bet so many upsets in regular season. Used to have pretty good record playoffs playing 6-5 against house.

Love watching playoffs so far 49ers & Dallas was best game to the wire. A little sloppy with careless penalties.

Buffalo & Chefs both look strong able to score touchdowns at will. Chefs through free agency & picks beefed up the offensive line after getting creamed by TB in last SB.

I'm waiting to see if Henry comes back & is affective how the Titans will fare.

Pickers are mostly on Green Bay & Chefs in SB.
Titans & Tampa not getting much at all.

Wouldn't count of TB as long as the old man is under center.

Anyone going to games? In Tampa where it was warmer than up north didn't see anyone wearing masks in the crowd. Guess you need proof of vaccine to get in.

nachoyear.jpg

Jimmy Garoppolo & team have what have we got to lose attitude. They weren't supposed to beat Dallas not to mention GB who many picked to win it all.

That Bills - Chiefs game was unreal two of best QB in the game trading touchdowns.

Brady down 20-3 halftime came back to tie the game. 27-27 think Rams with only 19 seconds left two long passes to get into field goal range won the game. I think Brady might retire I know his wife wants him to.

The division games were wild this year. They just kept getting better and better.

I'm a little sad that the Bills couldn't pulled it off. I was looking forward to new faces in the superbowl. I guess there's still hope with Cincy.

Same here, I think Allen will become Tom Brady version 2.0. At times, he already seems to "out-Mahomes" Mahomes.

Burrow is no slouch either.. Very accurate long-ball throws.

That said, what a team the Chiefs have put together,,,, Edwards-Helaire is outstanding (human bulldozer),,, Tyreek Hill, who is rumoured to be part-antelope,,, literally flies,,, Pringle's got hands that'll stick to anything thrown in his direction,,, and Kelce is money-in-the-bank. Mahomes can throw bullets while standing on his head,,,, how do you beat that?

Yeh I kind of like teams that have never won a SB to win. Bills & Cincy been there but never got the win.

Always thought Stafford was a pretty good QB now he is on a good team with a chance to go all the way.

Josh Allen & Patrick Mahomes are getting better what a shoot out.

This has been one of the best playoffs I've ever seen. No blowouts exciting games. As usual Vegas & a lot of others had it wrong by far money was on GB & Chiefs in Superbowl.

Defense wins championships 😁

In second half Mahomes looked like he did in Superbowl last year. 😨 Unable to find open receivers running all over the place.

The Rams defense is all fired up going to SB
Don't think it will be a blowout like last year.

Yep Bree's last year because all those broken ribs. Ben from Steelers could see writing on the wall. Brady today official. The old timers leaving the game with a lot of new talent younger players.

Tom had a pretty good season passes touchdowns. Still playing at high level being able to read defenses. But he also got sacked & hit his wife doesn't like that. Last year's SB win she said what else do you have to prove?

During the 49ers game, the announcers mentioned several times that Garoppolo might be "going elsewhere next season". Any idea what's happening there?

During the 49ers game, the announcers mentioned several times that Garoppolo might be "going elsewhere next season". Any idea what's happening there?
He's getting traded. It basically started once they drafted Lance.

Back