• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale: 240mm Kikuichi TKC Gyuto NEW

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bechler

Reaction score
I am selling a brand new 240mm Kikuichi TKC Gyuto. This is an extremely sharp knife (one of the sharpest I have come across) and has nice fit and finish. I bought this knife a few months ago and never put it to use. It has just been sitting in its box so I figured it is time to part ways unfortunately. I also just bought a new Yanagi and am trying to make room for it. This is a phenomenal knife and if you want to read users reviews about it there are about 15 of them on CKTG, all rave about this blade. It is semi stainless and is supposed to take and hold an edge extremely well (wouldn't know first hand as I have not sharpened it). I am asking $175 including shipping. I will post pictures later today or tomorrow when I can find some time.

If I wasn't about to get a Suisin IH gyuto in the mail I would jump all over this. This shouldn't last long. Good luck with the sale =)

photo-4.jpgphoto-3.jpgphoto-2.jpgphoto-2.jpg

The knife is packaged in its original box with the original papers. PM if interested in more pics.

Is this still available? I can only hold out for so much longer. Someone please buy this. Been wanting to check out the tkc for awhile now.

Is this still available? I can only hold out for so much longer. Someone please buy this. Been wanting to check out the tkc for awhile now.

What are you waiting for? A brand new knife at a slight discount doesn't come around everyday, especially one that you want to check out.

My favorite western handled production gyuto by far...little sturdier than a laser but just as sharp where it counts. Heck of a deal :).

I'll take it if you're willing to ship overseas and we can find a reasonable shipping rate.

It is still available. I will consider shipping it overseas if I can find reasonable rate. Thanks for the interest.

Back