D. Martell For Sale - Two 52100 Petties!

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dave Martell

Forum Founder
Founding Member
Reaction score
P101000111.JPG

Click below for details...

160mm Petty

120mm Petty

I have a 125 mm petty that is similar height and think it is very useful for various tasks.

The 160 mm looks like a pretty nice do-it-all type knife for those who like a small knife in the kitchen. Both very classy! GLWS

I have a 125 mm petty that is similar height and think it is very useful for various tasks.

The 160 mm looks like a pretty nice do-it-all type knife for those who like a small knife in the kitchen. Both very classy! GLWS

Thanks!

If you'd like a mustard patina added to one of these knives just let me know when you purchase and I'll hook you up - no charge! ;)

If you'd prefer just a pre-patina'd blade (think vintage looking) I can do that instead of a mustard patina, no problemo! ;)

Price Dropped on both knives to as low as I can go!

This is giveaway pricing. In fact I may stop making petties since they're just not worth it.

(This doesn't include any patina work as offered above, sorry)

I just received this email from the customer who purchased the 120mm petty...

"I have sharpened knives for many years, and over the years I would occasionally purchase a knife to see how my sharpening compared. I recently purchased a Martell knife and when it arrived I immediately tested the edge sharpness, and all I can say is WOW!
I now have a new level to aspire to. I have never had an edge as amazing as this one.

Not to mention the fit/ finish of the blade.... simply remarkable. Symmetric grinds, a handle that fits like a glove, everything was spot on. Even the shipping/packing was above and beyond.

Great job Dave... wish I had got one years ago."

Back