For the little chefs (and Mr. Drinky)

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eamon Burke

Banned
Reaction score
slide_3563_51698_large.jpg

This was featured in Huffington Post's "what not to buy your kids for Christmas" with the caption:
"When I was three, all I wanted was to behead, de-bone and fillet a salmon. Didn't you?"

...yes.
:cooking:

Doesn't look like a salmon to me....

Not a bad idea. It's kinda like anatomy models, lol.

My three year old son would LOVE that. But then again, he is a knife nut.

My three year old son would LOVE that. But then again, he is a knife nut.

I was thinking the same thing of my 5 yr old. He's more of a food nut than knife guy, but he does appreciate a good knife when he sees one.

why would you make a toy fish (being filleted) and have moving eyes? that's freaky...

wait... those eyes are moving right? or is it just me... :scared4:

why would you make a toy fish (being filleted) and have moving eyes? that's freaky...

wait... those eyes are moving right? or is it just me... :scared4:

I think its just the angle so they aren't really moving.

But if you've ever been to a japanese super market, they'll cut into it while its still twitching a little bit. Just trying to be realistic with the model

Here is another gift to give the kids.

roadkill-toys3-550x399.jpg

Jay

that one's nasty! I think that's encouraging kids to become serial killers...I think maybe I should turn off criminal minds, damn its addicting.

LOL. Thanks for the heads up. I was surfing Rakuten a while back and found a couple of similar style food toys. I'll try did them up again. Once I get my kid's misono back from Dave, I will take a picture of all of my little chef knives.

k.

So it's ok to make a baby poop and puke doll but not a cut-A-Fish?

Back