Free JKI "Pig" T-shirt in Men's XXL

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

btbyrd

Reaction score
Through an unexpected turn of events, I have ended up with two Japanese Knife Imports t-shirts featuring the pig diagram. It is a killer shirt, but I do not need two of them. So in the spirit of giving back to this community, and in the spirit of celebrating Jon and everyone else over there at JKI, I thought I'd give it away to the first person who gets in touch with me here on the forum. So that's the plan.

Here's a photo of the shirt juxtaposed above one of my "analyses" of pork shoulder.

IMG_0608.JPG

Pro tip: if you seam butcher a pork chuck/shoulder roast and then cook the muscles individually in sous vide bags, you will have spent your time well. Also, pig cheeks from the bag are the business. Eat the face! And the "tail"? Oh man... cook it forever sous vide and then deep fry on the pickup. But I digress...

I have thought about buying this shirt every time I go onto the JKI site.

Do it! I also got the shirt with the chicken chart on it. I'm from NC, where cooking pork is somewhat of a birthrite and last year I took a deep dive on yakitori. These shirts were just too cool to pass up. JKI also has some very nice towels available. The Fukins are interesting... I got one to try and then bought two more. They're great for drying dishes, and since I don't have a dishwasher in my kitchen (besides myself) they are great for getting glassware dry in a hurry. I also took a gamble on some luxurious spa-treatment face towels. And some designer "Lava" soap to condition my hands and get the swarf out from under my nails after a sharpening session. Honestly, JKI it's as much a fashion and home goods store as it is a knife shop. Just kidding. But try the textiles -- they're nice.

Latest posts

Back