Free knife bag

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shipping free to US only. Also, minimum 100 post count as well. Would like it to go to someone who’s been around for at least a couple months and has contributed to discussion.

If there are no takers, I would love it. I am a home cook who only travels occasionally. This should go to a pro.

If there are no takers, I would love it. I am a home cook who only travels occasionally. This should go to a pro.

Well, if no pros come forward this weekend, it’s yours Ben. PM me your address.

I'm sure my Sous chef would like it. But I'd feel bad since he's not a member of the forum...

Not 100% sure, but I think I have that exact bag and it rocks! Well made with supported seams, etc.
You're a gentleman Hawkie.
cheers.

If no one else claims it by the end of the day, I'll take it. I'm sure he'd be use it all the time. Really nice of you to be passing this on by the way

If no one else claims it by the end of the day, I'll take it. I'm sure he'd be use it all the time. Really nice of you to be passing this on by the way

It’s been decided that your sous chefs should get this. Pm me the address of where this should go.

Back