• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Carter 5.9sun stainless funayuki

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kyle

Reaction score
For sale is my Carter 5.9sun stainless funayuki. I bought this one a bit over a month ago. It's a cool little knife, but it's just too small for me, so when Carter put up some larger knives I bought a 7.4sun funayuki. Ive only used this to cut up a couple tomatoes and onions and I have not touched up the edge at all. Includes original box.

Asking $175 shipped (USPS Priority)/paypal'd in the US (ask about international). Not too interested in trades at the moment, but it doesn't hurt to offer. First one to say "I'll take it" gets it.

Sorry for the bad iPhone shots. Let me know if you want something better. And yes, I know I need to oil the board. :)

photo 1.JPG

photo 2.JPG

photo 3.JPG

Nobody wants a like new Carter? :( Make an offer if I'm asking too much...

I want it. I'm just tapped out at the moment. :dazed:

I have two of those already... Great and very functional knife IMHO.

Stefan

Is that white #1 core? What is the blade length? I am not familiar with his numbering method.

Last edited:
Back