• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: DT ITK Western-black lacewood [SOLD]

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JPizzzle

Reaction score
Hey all,
I unfortunately have decided to sell my DT ITK western knife with black lacewood. This is one of the original 10 westerns sold on CKTG in which all the work was done in house and mostly by Devin (from my knowledge). The knife has never been sharpened and is in excellent condition. The brass might need some polish to shine it back up. I'm selling in order to fund some camera and audio gear that i'm looking to purchase-It's an excellent knife from a great maker. I am asking $400 since I had to ship it to Devin when I first got it to fix a glue issue- so I'm trying to get my total cost back. The price will cover shipping CONUS. Thanks

JP

photo 1.jpg

photo 2-1.jpg

iPhone 963.jpg

iPhone 968.jpg

iPhone 969.jpg

Gahhh!!!

Nice knife and a nice buy for whoever ends up with it. Wish my financials weren't so bleak with my bolt rifle hobby.

Jay

I will also consider shipping international, but the price will have to be adjusted. Thanks

Gahhh!!!

Nice knife and a nice buy for whoever ends up with it. Wish my financials weren't so bleak with my bolt rifle hobby.

Jay

Bolt rifle in LA? I'm surprised they haven't tried to take them away.

Can't believe there isn't more interest in this knife, I have one of them and It's absolutely superb, with an extremely comfortable contoured handle.

I don't think I would get rid of it for anything, except maybe to try a wa-handled one.

Thanks Cno,
I really thought this would sell much faster. I had it listed a couple months back at KF for $400 and had multiple interest, but then decided to keep. Strange, it's a really great knife that isn't readily available. Even collectible due to the black lacewood and the work done by devin on that first batch. Oh well, still available-Don't plan on going below $390

Hah,
Thanks. I hate to be selling it really. I'm trying to put some funds together for a gibson doves in flight, which i'm super excited about if I can find the right deal. I also have really not been putting it to use, so it's a shame to be in the drawer. Anyway, I should be able to ship asap to whoever ends up deciding to purchase.

Wow, it doesn't look like the knive funds will go very far toward that guitar.

Still nothing? Really? do you have it listed on Tgeb other forum too? Ida really thought that someone waiting on the next CKTG shipment would have grabbed this one up.

Hey all,
In case anyone is still interested-this is still available. I've been distracted for the past few weeks and haven't been on top of selling this. Please contact me at: [email protected] if interested. Thanks!

JP

I believe the board is from williams sonoma- Knife is still available. Can ship asap.

SOLD! Going to a great home. Thanks everyone!

Will a mod please edit the thread to sold. I can't seem to find a way to do so myself. Thanks!

Back