• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Heiji, Mizuno, Itinomonn

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JohnnyChance

Founding Member
Reaction score
Good news! I quit my job. F that s. Taking the summer off, going to travel a bit and stage along the way. Anyone need a free set of hands for a few days? Travis, Marc....

Anyway, I have a pile of knives. I have settled into a pretty good rotation and these just don't see the use they deserve. So to help fund my summer, I will be selling a few things. More to come, but I have to clean them up a bit.

IMG_5470_sm.jpg

Ok, overview, left to right, Itinomonn ($225), Heiji ($425), Yoshikane ($SOLD), TKC ($SOLD), HHH ($SOLD), Mizuno ($300). Paypal and CONUS shipping included.

All are in good shape and additional photos are available. These are all used in a professional kitchen and have normal patina/wear/tear/etc.

DEETS:

Itinomonn 180mm petty. Bog oak handle by Twistington. V2, stainless clad. $225

Gesshin Heiji 240mm gyuto. Stainless clad, semi stainless core, freshly thinned, sharpened and bevel decently finished. Comes with saya that is a little banged up but effective. $425

Mizuno 270mm gyuto. Comes with saya. $300

I leave for vacation tmrw, if I can't ship today, it will have to wait until next Wednesday.

Last edited:
I cannot PM yet. I will take the TKC if you tell me where to send the paypal.

Bump from the dead & price drops.

Tino: $200

Heiji: $400

Mizuno: $275

Last edited:
You are correct, thanks for catching that. $275 on the Mizuno.

Latest posts

Back