• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Konosuke HD 240mm Gyuto

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jgraeff

Reaction score
Hey guys I'm putting up my main knife. I have used it for about a year and it has been a great knife. Although I'm still exploring different grinds etc.

In great condition i take very good care of my stuff.

Comes in original box and saya. Will come sharpened.

Asking 210 shipped to us. If paypal buyer pays fee.

https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/114802200883644205776/albums/5729787390452677649

Cant upload photos for whatever reason but you can check them out there.

If any questions just pm me.

Big fan of the original semi octo handles with the duel horn...much nicer than the current Kono stuff.

Ya i love this knife. I just want to try more steel and profiles out there. Doesn't make sense to have like 5 gyutos.... well if i could afford it may have that many at one point :).

It has served me well, i use it daily from root vegetables, to chopping parsley, to cutting fish. Takes one hell of an edge as well.

Is that a custom handle or something that increases the value of the knife? A brand new 240 HD is $206 and you're asking $210?

206 without saya. Also I do believe the handles when I bought them were nicer. I paid 270$ for mine.

Back