• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Withdrawn FS Shun Birds Beak (Tourne) Knife

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bradmacmt

Reaction score
Watching my wife coring her favorite breakfast strawberries every morning with her $7 Henkels blister pack paaring knife with cracked handle, I thought "wouldn't it be nice to surprise her with a great little tourne that would be better suited to the task." She used it once, then went right back to her $7 Henkels (forehead slap here).

This knife, while used once, is indistinguishable from new. Never sharpened. With box and papers.

Retails for $89

$68 shipped USPS. Paypal preferred or USPS MO.

PM me for details.

View attachment 232790View attachment 232791View attachment 232792View attachment 232793

Please do not delete asking prices. This provides useful historical data, discourages flippers', and helps to determine market values. KKF provides this venue for knives (and other "stuff") as a service to our members and our members overwhelmingly ask for pricing to remain accessible.

Back