Quantcast

FS: Zakuri 240mm KU AS Gyuto

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

bprescot

Founding Member
Reaction score
EDIT: For clarity: This is the Zakuri 240mm KU AS Gyuto. If someone could fix the title that would be great. DONE - Dave

So I just placed a very special order, and won't be needing this guy anymore (SORRY DC!).

I don't know exactly what to say here. I love this knife so much that when the opportunity came to get the version with the upgraded handle I jumped as soon as it hit Jon's website. That's how awesome this guy is.

Lightly used. In great shape. Needs a sharpening, but I don't think it's been sharpened ever... If it was it was either by Bishamon or Pensacola Tiger, both of whom know there stuff. Will take pics later.

Price: $145 shipped.

Thanks for looking!
Ben

obtuse

Reaction score
That's a steal! I wish I wasn't moving in a month or I'd snatch it up.

apicius9

Das HandleMeister
Founding Member
Reaction score
Just wondering: Is this AS or blue #1? In any case, I am sure it's a fabulous knife.

Stefan

apicius9

Das HandleMeister
Founding Member
Reaction score
Thanks Rick. Sounds like a great knife for the price, I seem to remember that the Zakuris were discussed very positively on the German forums.

Stefan

bprescot

Founding Member
Reaction score
Funny you say that, since this guy's actually headed over to Deutschland! Like I said, I really like this knife. I like it so much that I bought the one in Jon's "New Items" thread.

apicius9

Das HandleMeister
Founding Member
Reaction score
Ah, those Europeans, they can afford it at the current exchange rate ;) I still don't know where my job will take me next year, but I can guarantee that as soon as I move back to Europe, the Euro will crash... For tha past 20 years, I have always been on the wrong side of the oceans.

Stefan

Latest posts